[ NNSquad ] NYTimes: Taking the Mystery Out of Web Anonymity

NYTimes: Taking the Mystery Out of Web Anonymity

http://bit.ly/bkjXIx  (New York Times)

This is a very good overview article by John Markoff with a focus on
the new federal Internet trusted identity proposal.

One very small issue that several people have noted -- the article
currently attributes me incorrectly as the editor of Privacy Journal.
My primary effort in this area has been the PRIVACY Forum.  But the
associated quote is accurate and of course I stand by it.

The article is well worth reading.