[ NNSquad ] New York Times: "Privacy Isn't Dead. Just Ask Google+"

Privacy Isn't Dead. Just Ask Google+

http://j.mp/nUhpWJ  (New York Times)

     "Some people have a very hard time trusting Facebook. After dozens
     of privacy problems over the years, they've grown extremely weary
     of what the company is doing with my personal information.  I,
     for one, rarely use Facebook anymore, beyond a rare comment or
     'Like.'" -- Nick Bilton / New York Times

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren