[ NNSquad ] Renowned Internet expert Sarah Palin weighs in on ICANN, etc.

Renowned Internet expert Sarah Palin weighs in on ICANN, etc.

http://j.mp/1pd3F7o  (Politico)

    "Evidently relinquishing America's control of the internet via
     our Icann control of domain names was what Obama meant when he
     led his adoring followers in those strange, kind of creepy chants
     of 'Yes-We-Can,'" Palin wrote on Wednesday. "Surrendering our
     control of the Internet is a colossal foreign policy error with
     long term negative repercussions for freedom ... No amount of
     Obama/liberal media spin can justify this."

 - - -

Well, I guess now that an Internet expert of Sarah's stature has had
her say, there's no point to the rest of us trying to hash out
practical paths. After all ... she can see Russia from her router.

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein