[ NNSquad ] Comcast: Without Time Warner Cable, we can't compete against Google, Netflix

Comcast: Without Time Warner Cable, we can't compete against Google, Netflix

http://j.mp/1lO3EKd  (Ars Technica)

     As Comcast prepares for a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing scheduled
     for tomorrow, more than 50 public interest groups "submitted a letter
     to FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler calling a market takeover of this scale
     'unthinkable' and urging the agency to block the deal," said an
     announcement from consumer advocacy group Free Press. "The coalition
     delivered the same letter to Attorney General Eric Holder at the
     Department of Justice, which is also charged with reviewing the
     merger."

 - - -

Try not to lose your lunch on your keyboard when reading this article.

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein