[ NNSquad ] Off-topic: BuzzFeed article on Tom Lehrer

Off-topic: BuzzFeed article on Tom Lehrer

I herewith invoke my powers as the (hopefully) benign dictator of this
list to go completely off-topic and inform you of a long, wonderful
piece in BuzzFeed on satirist (and one of my favorite people on this
planet) Tom Lehrer. It's not only the finest article I've ever seen on
BuzzFeed, it's the best single non-technical article I've enjoyed on the
Net in ages, period.

I know for a fact that many of you in the readership are Tom Lehrer fans
going way back. Those of you who don't know him -- read and be amazed!

Looking For Tom Lehrer, Comedy's Mysterious Genius
http://j.mp/1hn06vs  (BuzzFeed)

We now return you to the usual stuff ...

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein