[ NNSquad ] Nutter, 50 other mayors support Comcast purchase plan

Nutter, 50 other mayors support Comcast purchase plan

(Philly): http://mobile.philly.com/business/?wss=/philly/business&id=272224731

     When asked whether Comcast had requested the letter of support,
     Nutter's spokesman, Mark McDonald, said, "I have no idea."  He said
     that Nutter phoned and e-mailed mayors he knew through the years.
     "The call went out widely and what came back came back," McDonald
     said. Nutter "was pretty pleased with the chief executives from towns
     all over the country participating."  Comcast officials referred
     questions regarding the letter to Nutter's office.

I am a consultant to Google -- I speak only for myself, not for them.
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein