[ NNSquad ] Off-topic video extra -- 9/20/1945 -- "Tokyo Rose" in the studio

Off-topic video extra -- 9/20/1945 -- "Tokyo Rose" in the studio

(YouTube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdqiky9WJHU

The U.S. National Archives just published this video, dating from
almost exactly 69 years ago. The date shown is apparently the U.S. forces
date -- just after the end of WWII in the Pacific. The actual obviously
earlier date of the broadcast being shown isn't immediately apparent but
likely could be determined. I've never seen footage before like this of
"Tokyo Rose" in the studio.

I am a consultant to Google -- I speak only for myself, not for them.
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein