[ NNSquad ] Apple issues security warning for iCloud

Apple issues security warning for iCloud

(AP / Press Democrat): http://www.pressdemocrat.com/business/3004365-181/apple-issues-security-warning-for

    Apple has posted a new security warning for users of its iCloud online
    storage service amid reports of a concerted effort to steal passwords
    and other data from people who use the popular service in China.
    "We're aware of intermittent organized network attacks using insecure
    certificates to obtain user information, and we take this very
    seriously," the computer-maker said in a post Tuesday on its support
    website. The post said Apple's own servers have not been compromised.

I am a consultant to Google -- I speak only for myself, not for them.
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein