[ NNSquad ] Warning regarding SPF records and this mailing list

Greetings and Happy New Year.  I think that this is an appropriate
time to warn everyone (since I've seen some rejects) that if you're
going to send messages via this or related mailing lists, and your
site uses SPF domain records, it's important to make sure that those
records properly reflect such use -- or else there will be bounces
that I will not attempt to manually intercept.  After several such
bounces, the mailing list system will likely automatically remove
you from the list (and you may not necessarily receive an explicit
warning to that effect).

Frankly, I consider SPF to be highly problematic.  Its problems
related to mail relays and mailing lists are obvious, and its
usefulness in general seems extremely questionable.  But if you're
going to use it, please make sure that your records reflect the
possibility of your mail relaying through any *.vortex.com gateway
domain.

Thanks.