[ NNSquad ] Examples of suspected P2P throttling in Washington D.C. area sought

FYI only: I've received a note from a law firm in the Washington
D.C. area that is interested in hearing from local D.C. cable subs
who suspect that they've experienced "throttling" of P2P protocols.
Neither I nor NNSquad take any position regarding this query, other
than that public dissemination of more hard data regarding this issue
would be useful.  Feel free to contact them (or not) as appropriate
and as you wish: Brian Weinthal - weinthalb@giblertrandolph.com -
(202) 772-1930.