[ NNSquad ] Re: More on Verizon's rejection of AT&T's attitude toward filtering

However, it should be noted again that there's a push in Europe --
and signs of a push starting here in the U.S. -- for legislation to
require content monitoring/filtering (or at least an *attempt* at
these, since we know that their "effectiveness" will be ultimately
limited, as we've previously discussed) regardless of any given ISP's
own stand on the issue today.