[ NNSquad ] Re: ISP Filtering Project

>I was okay with this up to a point.  Now to try and get that added thingy out
>of my config (which I've already set the value of to ""...)

Thank you for the feedback.  We have adjusted the site to encourage users to use Internet Explorer for the testing.  We understand that this is a catch 22, either disable security features in FF or trust using IE.  This is an ongoing research project and we certainly encourage the feedback.  Obviously, we do not have the perfect solution for collecting this data.  A thick client is probably the way to go.  We are attempting to make the process as automated as possible.  As for the results we plan on reporting our discoveries soon.

> - If you are behind a firewall or router of any kind you can only
> participate in the outbound filter test.

We realize this and hope that the more technical users can assist by submitting packet captures.  This is a research project that will be presented at a security conference.  We understand participation is optional and appreciate your help.

Thank you.

-
M Dakin