[ NNSquad ] "Net Neutrality and Red Tape"

  [ Please note, the author of the article excerpted below -- Todd
    Spangler -- appears to be using the term "Net Neutrality
    squad" in a generic sense, not relating to our NNSquad -
    "Network Neutrality Squad" -- which has not been involved in any
    filing of petitions or complaints, etc.

                http://www.nnsquad.org ]

        From "Multichannel News":

        http://www.multichannel.com/blog/100000410/post/830025083.html

       "Here's our story so far: Comcast gets dragged through the
        bloggy mud and sued by two subscribers for not allowing users
        of peer-to-peer software to eat as much bandwidth as
        inhumanly possible.

        This noise catches the attention of the self-appointed Net
        Neutrality squad, who complain to cable-hatin' Kevin Martin to
        stop it."