[ NNSquad ] Re: [IP] Re: a wise word from a long time network person -- Merccurynews report on Stanford hearing

Without a doubt, the lack of broad, meaningful, effective
competition in the U.S. commercially-oriented Internet "last mile"
marketplace is a key factor that causes or exacerbates a wide
range of problems under discussion here.