[ NNSquad ] Re: 3 strikes - digital economy bill [with attachments included]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Lauren,
    Apologies if you are already aware of all the points mentioned in
this email, if not maybe some of it may be of interest.

I sent this to my local MP (Chris Bryant):-

> Hi Chris,
>     If there is any truth / accuracy in the following quote:-
>
> "UK Business secretary Peter Mandelson stated explicitly
> that he intends to include three strikes in the upcoming digital
> economy bill."
>
> then please convey to Peter Mandelson that "he is an idiot", no, I'll
> retract that, instead let him know he is making an unwise choice (a
> choice that many have already ditched).
> Surely he is aware of the arguments for and against such a choice. If
> not he should not be making such choices.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

1st Reply:-

> Joe
> I don't know the detail of this issue at all.  What's it all about?
> Chris

2nd Send:-

> Hi Chris,
>    I saw it in an email list I subscribe to from the Electronic
> Frontier Foundation.
> See:-
> https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/10/uk-and-three-strikes-what-not-do-election-year
>
> Joe

I received the Attached letter (3 pages) from Chris (my MP).

If any of this is of any use to you, please use it as you see fit.

Joe

--
Joe Feely

Joseph, Sandra, Shanah & Keirah Feely

17 Brook Street
Blaenrhondda
Treorchy
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Wales
CF42 5SB
Tel 01443 773 991

{alternative email addresses (if needed)
josephmfeely@hotmail.co.uk or joe.feely@yahoo.co.uk}

See www.mormon.org

I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=2442

Not so important - unless you want to save some money, have a look at
http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php
(this site will find landline and / or freephone number
alternatives to 0870 and 0845 numbers (most times if not always).

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

--- End Message ---