From: nnsquad-bounces+nnsquad=bobf.frankston.com@nnsquad.org [mailto:nnsquad-bounces+nnsquad=bobf.frankston.com@nnsquad.org] On Behalf Of Joe Baptista
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 16:06
To: nnsquad@nnsquad.org
Subject: [ NNSquad ] Some thoughts on Google Public DNS from David Ulevitch OpenDNS founder

Some thoughts on Google Public DNS from David Ulevitch OpenDNS founder

David Ulevitch OpenDNS founder shares some thoughts on Google Public DNS.

http://bit.ly/7beX0s

He says in his blog that its "no surprise as it was only a matter of time before one of the Internet giants realized the strategic importance of DNS". I myself am more surprised it took them so long with Vint Cerf behind the scene at Google.

regards
joe baptista