Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:36:48 -0500
From: David Farber <dave@farber.net>
Subject: [IP] ICANN President: $750,000+$195,000 bonus vs President of US:
	$400,000
To: ip <ip@v2.listbox.com>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Karl Auerbach <karl@cavebear.com>
Date: February 12, 2010 12:14:42 AM EST
To: David Farber <dave@farber.net>
Subject: ICANN President: $750,000+$195,000 bonus vs President of US: $400,000

ICANN has published, as it must as a tax exempt charitable corporation, the salary it gifts unto its President:  http://bit.ly/ametyG

ICANN's president gets $750,000 plus a $195,000 spiff - $945,000, plus expenses.

The amount is more than double the compensation of the President of the United Status: $400,000 plus $50,000 for expenses.

The amount is about four times the compensation of the Secretary General of the United Nations.

Is there perhaps some truth to the rumor that ICANN is soon going to be buying a pair of Airbus 380's to call "Domain Name One" as they transport its President?

	--karl--