[ NNSquad ] Re: NYTimes on U.S. vs. Europe on Privacy and Google (and fragility)

Although I've been vocal towards regulation in italy
(http://is.gd/9poKg), in my view this specific outcome was foreseeble.
(as I discussed with Lauren months ago).

I suggest reading this: http://is.gd/9pp4j

Let me point out that
1.- we dont' know the motivations yet
2.- this decision can (and very likely will) have 2 levels of appeal
(and, BTW, the decision is 6 months in jail and according to italian
regulations for any conviction to less than 2 years one does not go to
jail, unless he's been convicted before)

ciao, s.

--
blog.quintarelli.it
www.eximia.it