[ NNSquad ] Executive Summary of FCC Broadband Plan

Executive Summary of FCC Broadband Plan:

http://bit.ly/dnvuxq  (FCC)

Executive summary of my reaction to the FCC Executive Summary:

I commend the Commission for their hard work on this plan, and I'm
extremely glad to have these important issues in the public discourse.

However, I would be less than honest if I didn't admit that I'm
underwhelmed by the overall product (again, judging solely from the
FCC Executive Summary), and have major concerns about some aspects of
the plan as described.

I'll have more to say after full details of the Plan are available.