[ NNSquad ] Re: eBooks are not worth the paper they aren't printed on

On the issue of remuneration of digital items, there's also this effort
led by Leonardo Chiariglione (founder and (still) chairman of MPEG):
http://dmin.it/

reputation-based microtransactions environment principles are described
here http://bit.ly/aSMCHG (in english)

dmin not only deals with microtransactions but with interoperability and
 neutrality of transport. a (somewhat old) summary of the proposal is
here: http://bit.ly/aejty0

some technology trials (e.g. P2P distribution and video services) are
described here http://dmin.it/trial/index-en.htm

the consortium will be founded within may.

ciao, s.

--
blog.quintarelli.it
www.eximia.it