[ NNSquad ] Facebook Security Gaffe Reveals (Unauthorized) Live Chat Contents

Facebook Security Gaffe Reveals (Unauthorized) Live Chat Contents

http://bit.ly/c7Vy8f  (TechCrunch)

And the Facebook screw-ups just keep on comin'!

 - - -

"Hey Moe .. uh, Mark!  What should I do with this wacky privacy code?"

   "I don't know, numskull, don't bother me with that privacy garbage,
    especially when I'm counting my money.  Just stuff anything in
    there, the suckers will never know the difference!"

"Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!"