[ NNSquad ] ACTA discussion show audio from Coast to Coast AM now online

ACTA discussion show audio from Coast to Coast AM now online

A number of persons have requested the show audio from my extensive
discussion of the many risks inherent in the process and particulars
of ACTA (the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement) from
"Coast to Coast AM" radio last Sunday night.

I was just informed this morning that it is now online -- all 2.5
hours including listener calls (who says there's no in-depth
discussion of important issues on national radio anymore?)

Anyway, for your possible enjoyment and edification, or perhaps simply
as a sleep aid, the show is available at:

http://bit.ly/dDcnIg (YouTube) [I have no affiliation with this poster
                                of the show.]