[ NNSquad ] Wikipedia leadership described as "in chaos" due to "porn scandal"

Wikipedia leadership described as "in chaos" due to "porn scandal"

http://bit.ly/a1ECBf  (Digital Journal)

As long as we're not talking about genuine c-porn, I personally
couldn't care less about whether or not Wikipedia contains
explicit imagery.

However, given the current toxic "gotcha" political climate, the
problematic aspects of this situation, both from the standpoint of
overzealous deletions and associated pushback, should in retrospect
(to quote Dr. Strangelove) "be all too obvious."