[ NNSquad ] Canadian ISPs need to be neutral ...

or they face extra levies under the Broadcast Act:

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/story/2010/07/07/isp-broadcasting-court-appeal.html

"As long as the ISPs remain neutral in providing [access to video content supplied
by third parties], they should continue to be governed only by the
Telecommunications Act, the court said."

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade@vcn.bc.ca     slade@victoria.tc.ca     rslade@computercrime.org
I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on
the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one
single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that
any more.         - famous American reviewer and wit, Dorothy Parker
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade