[ NNSquad ] Latest BitTorrent client - Now with improved destructiveness

Latest BitTorrent client – Now with improved destructiveness

http://www.digitalsociety.org/2010/07/latest-bittorrent-client-now-with-improved-destructiveness/

Now that the official BitTorrent client with uTP has moved past the beta stage, I decided to test it again to see if it made any improvements in reducing the damage it causes to other applications on the network. What I found was that not only did BitTorrent not improve in its network friendliness, it’s more destructive than ever.

George Ou
www.ForMortals.com