[ NNSquad ] Report: Skype blocks Fring

----- Forwarded message from Fring <donotreply@fring.com> -----

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:26:51 -0400
From: Fring <donotreply@fring.com>
Subject: fring news: Skype connectivity update

   Hello fringsters,
   As you may have noticed, Skype has blocked fring. We are very sorry for
   any inconvenience this Skype policy has unfairly caused you.

   As loyal fring users, you deserve an explanation: Last week, following the
   surge in fring video calling traffic, fring service to Skype was
   temporarily reduced . Unfortunately, Skype and their legal team demanded
   not to restore your connectivity to Skype via fring.

   Needless to say, we are very disappointed that Skype is now trying to
   muzzle competition, even at the expense of its own users.

   While we regret Skype's decision to block fring, we are committed to
   continuing to provide you with market-leading innovation, to keep you in
   touch with your friends, wherever they are.

   On fring you can freely use the best mobile over internet communication
   like video calling, calls and chat anywhere (3G/4G/WiFi) on any advanced
   Smartphone.

   So, if you are frustrated like us with communication barriers, and are
   just looking for a fun and easy way to stay in touch with your friends on
   the go, tell them about fring and

   |[1]invite your friends to join fring here|

   We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to provide you
   with great mobile innovations.

   Let freedom fring!

   the fringTEAM.

----- End forwarded message -----