[ NNSquad ] Re: Flaws in recent BitTorrent Study

Lauren Weinstein wrote:
Flaws in recent BitTorrent Study

http://bit.ly/c6wgBm (Slashdot)

This seems to be part of a trend that started in the 90s and has accelerated since 2000: the use of totally bogus "facts" to support a political position. We saw that recently in the attack on Shirley Sherrod, but that's just one of many examples.

This anti-BT study is just one more among many.

I'll be frank with you, folks: if it didn't appear in a peer-reviewed journal, and you didn't see it (the actual event, not a "photo" or "video"), don't believe it. Especially if it has any connection to a controversial issue.