[ NNSquad ] Re: "Alliance for Women in Media" opposes FCC's "Third Way"

The ethical problem here is that this is a dual relationship. One cannot know whether the financial contributions AT&T has made have had any impact on the behavior of this group. However, in my field (psychology), dual relationships are viewed as unethical precisely because most influence is unconscious, and it is frequently impossible to ferret out this kind of intangible but meaningful force.

Sara