[ NNSquad ] Re: "Alliance for Women in Media" opposes FCC's "Third Way"

Jennifer Zeidman Bloch is the Senior Manager of Broadcast Media at Google, and is a "Director" of AWM.

So I guess Google also opposes FCC's "Third Way". I do note that the Board of Directors is dominated by lawyers and NAB folks (and Ms. Bloch is historically NAB-associated).

What to conclude from this? Well, the main common denominator is that they are all wealthy, all conservative.

    [ Is it fair to assume that the presence of a Google manager
      as a director at an organization means that Google itself
      necessarily agrees with all positions of that other
      organization?