[ NNSquad ] Waxman's Net Neutrality "Compromise"

Waxman's Net Neutrality "Compromise"

http://bit.ly/9ZXtPl  (ars technica)

It's difficult to imagine what possible incentives the GOP would have
to allow something like this to pass, especially given all the
critical legislation they've been blocking for purely political
purposes.

This is especially true given that the Internet status quo is much
more to their liking.  Plus, they're assuming that they'll have the
next two years to spend conducting investigations and blocking all
possible legislation that would help many entities other than their
Big Insurance, Big Pharma, and Big Telecom masters (to name but a few).

We shall see.

I should note that Henry Waxman is my Congressman.