[ NNSquad ] The New Yorker's take on Google managment changes

The New Yorker's take on Google managment changes

http://bit.ly/ezUHvl  (The New Yorker)

To be taken with as much salt as you wish of course, but this is the
first "analysis" I've seen that goes usefully and significantly beyond
the facts disseminated in the Official Google Blog posting announcing
the changes.

The observations in this article do not strike me as blatantly
unreasonable, but of course that doesn't mean they are all correct,
either.

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein (lauren@vortex.com)
http://www.vortex.com/lauren
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
Co-Founder, PFIR (People For Internet Responsibility): http://www.pfir.org
Founder, NNSquad (Network Neutrality Squad): http://www.nnsquad.org
Founder, GCTIP (Global Coalition for Transparent Internet Performance):
   http://www.gctip.org
Founder, PRIVACY Forum: http://www.vortex.com
Member, ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy
Google Buzz: http://bit.ly/lauren-buzz