[ NNSquad ] NYTimes changes mind, now 5 click/mo limit applies to *all* major search engines

NYTimes changes mind, now 5 click/mo limit applies to *all* major search engines

http://j.mp/hYqlO0  (TechCrunch)

      "When the details of the New York Times paywall/fence were
       announced on Thursday, Times PR representatives told press that
       it would be placing a five article a day limit on Google
       referrals, and only Google referrals."
       "After reviewing our options, we decided to extend the policy of five
       free clicks per day to all major search engines by the global launch
       on March 28."

 - - -

This is getting way, way too complicated.

Reference: "Brief Thoughts on 'New York Times' Charging (and a Prediction)"
http://j.mp/eIMCVS  (Lauren's Blog)

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google Buzz: http://j.mp/laurenbuzz
Quora: http://www.quora.com/Lauren-Weinstein