[ NNSquad ] Eagles' Don Henley: "Help us censor the Net, or you're a criminal!"

Eagles' Don Henley: "Help us censor the Net, or you're a criminal!"

(Eagles singer Don Henley: EFF, Google "aid and abet" criminals)

http://j.mp/ravewy  (ars technica)

    "So, Members of Congress, remember: doing the entertainment industry's
     bidding is common sense. Listening to the "special interests" who
     worry about freedom of speech and breaking the Internet? Well, that
     makes you just as much a criminal as they are."
        -- Nate Anderson (ars technica)

 - - -

I promised myself I would not use any Eagles' song references in
responding to Henley's aggressively short-sighted, inaccurate, and
momentously greedy diatribe -- as described in and linked from
the referenced "ars technica" article.

However, when dealing with such wrong-headed and selfish thinking as
Henley's, you can easily check out of the controversy any ... time ...
you ... like ... ... ... but ... [fight it, fight it!] ... you ... can
... never ... [darn it!] ... ... leave.  Phew.

Don Henley and PROTECT IP: Brought to you by "Roach Motel" Intellects, Inc.

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren