[ NNSquad ] AT&T changes commercial mix after DoJ action on T-Mobile Merger?

AT&T changes commercial mix after DoJ action on T-Mobile Merger?

Back in late June, I noted that AT&T had begun running an
extraordinary number of TV and Internet ads promoting the "planned
merger with T-Mobile."  This situation continued until a few days ago,
seemingly to the date when DoJ announced they were suing to block the
merger.

Now, I've suddenly noticed that while large numbers of the very
similar AT&T "Network of Possibilities" commercials are still running
all over the place, every one I'm seeing now is basically generic
*without* the mentions of the merger that had become so prevalent on
these spots previously.

Coincidence?  Perhaps.  But maybe worth nothing anyway.