[ NNSquad ] Deutsche Telekom: We are entitled to a breakup fee

Deutsche Telekom: We are entitled to a breakup fee

http://j.mp/pW8C5M  (CNET)

   "Deutsche Telekom said today it would be entitled to a breakup fee if
    AT&T's planned purchase of T-Mobile USA falls apart, refuting an
    earlier report that it could potentially end up with nothing."

  - - -

You'd almost think that DT was concerned that AT&T might try stiff
them out of the penalty fee.  Now where could DT have possibly gotten
an idea like that?  Such faith in your would-be suitor!

Is dis a breakup fee?
Ya, dis is a breakup fee!