[ NNSquad ] Sprint's highly promoted "unlimited" not so unlimited for Mobile Hotspots

Sprint's highly promoted "unlimited" not so unlimited for Mobile Hotspots

http://j.mp/p3g3Nn  (Droid Matters)

    "Hey Sprint users, we wanted to let you know that your favorite
     carrier is planning to set a 5GB cap on Mobile Hotspot plans
     beginning October 2. The $30 Wi-Fi tethering plan for smartphones
     will cease from being unlimited in 11 days. Sprint has really
     been going full speed into modifying some of their fees and
     features. They started by raising their Early Termination Fees,
     took away Sprint Premier and increased upgrade charges.  Now back
     to the 5GB limitation, Sprint is going to charge you 5 cents for
     every MB over the cap. We're starting to thing that Big Yellow
     may be on their way to switch to tiered data plans in the near
     future."