[ NNSquad ] Re: Project seeks to develop "a la carte" Internet connection services

Well, most of all, the key thing is to recognize that these would not
be general purpose Internet connections.  We can talk policy --
without the old confustions -- so long as that distinction is clear.
These types of offerings are something else, not the general purpose
platform for end user innovation that's what's on the line is the "NN"
debate.

See:

Understanding the Interplay of the Open Internet and Specialized Services
> http://internetdistinction.com/statement/#Understand%20Interplay

On Open Networking Policy and Research in New Networking Technologies
> http://internetdistinction.com/statement/#Network%20Research

On Specialized Services Bypassing or Supplanting Open Internet Connections
> http://internetdistinction.com/statement/#Overriding%20Open%20Internet

Seth