[ NNSquad ] FCC removes report on AT&T/T-Mobile merger - Is the replacement version the same?

FCC removes report on AT&T/T-Mobile merger - Is the replacement version the same?
http://j.mp/rHEMch  (This message on Google+)

 - - -

Yesterday I noted the availability of a long FCC report explaining why
they felt the AT&T/T-Mobile merger was not in the pubic interest.
Various observers have interpreted the report as the FCC calling AT&T a
liar regarding various issues.  AT&T condemned the release of the
report.

This morning I was flooded with messages noting a 404 on the relevant FCC link.

The original report was (as far as I can tell now) at:

http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2011/db1129/DA-11-1955A2.pdf

This link is indeed now dead.

Until a few minutes ago, the cover letter for the report continued to exist at:

http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2011/db1129/DA-11-1955A1.pdf

But that link has also now gone dead, though the Google Search results for that URL
still show that it was originally present.

The report now is available at:

http://transition.fcc.gov/transaction/ATT-TMO-redacted-PDF-final.pdf

This version shows significant blocks of redacted "Confidential Information"
and does not appear to be text searchable.

I did not have time yesterday to go through the report at the
original location in detail.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has a local copy of the report
from the original location, would confirm to me that the report from
both locations were identical -- in particular that the redactions
noted in the current version were present in the version that the FCC
apparently removed from its original URL.

Thanks much.

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren