[ NNSquad ] Murdoch lobbies Congress for Internet Censorship bills SOPA/PIPA

Murdoch lobbies Congress for Internet Censorship bills SOPA/PIPA
http://j.mp/s7wNYa  (This message in Google+)

 - - -

http://j.mp/vNnm1f  (Huffington)

   "News Corp. honcho Rupert Murdoch threw his weight behind Congress'
    attempt to restrict the Internet, personally lobbying leaders on
    Capitol Hill Wednesday for two measures that purport to combat piracy."

 - - -

"Gentlemen, naturally I don't want you to feel any undue pressure to
vote for SOPA and PIPA as I've recommended, assuming of course that there's
nothing in your last five years of personal voicemail you wouldn't mind
having publicly and repeatedly exposed until your careers and
lives are ruined!"

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren