[ NNSquad ] AT&T: We're not backing down on T-Mobile acquisition!

AT&T: We're not backing down on T-Mobile acquisition!

  "AT&T Chief Financial Officer John Stephens is putting a brave face on
   his company's beleaguered bid to acquire T-Mobile. Speaking at the UBS
   Conference on Global Media in New York City on Wednesday morning,
   Stephens promised that the telco would "continue to move forward" with
   its efforts "to complete the T-Mobile transaction."