[ NNSquad ] Twitter Bots Drown Out Anti-Kremlin Tweets

Twitter Bots Drown Out Anti-Kremlin Tweets

http://j.mp/s68Cyv  (Krebs on Security)

  "Thousands of Twitter accounts apparently created in advance to
   blast automated messages are being used to drown out Tweets sent by
   bloggers and activists this week who are protesting the disputed
   parliamentary elections in Russia, security experts said."

 - - -

Recently I've been seeing 2 to 3 automated reply spam tweets in response
to most tweets I send out.  Pretty annoying.