[ NNSquad ] EFF: Defending Privacy at the U.S. Border: A Guide for Travelers Carrying Digital Devices

EFF: Defending Privacy at the U.S. Border: A Guide for Travelers
Carrying Digital Devices

http://j.mp/sEUj2j  (EFF [PDF])

This is EFF's new guide to border traveler data handling issues. I am
passing this along FYI -- and it contains lots of good info. But
please note that I am not endorsing the guide as a whole, since I am
concerned that some individuals following the guide may not fully
understand the ramifications of any given suggested course of action
contained therein, which may result in unintended negative
consequences when push comes to shove vis-a-vis the government --
especially if you don't happen to have a good lawyer handy!

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren