[ NNSquad ] Conservative opposition to SOPA on the increase

Conservative opposition to SOPA on the increase

http://j.mp/tJfvx3  (ars technica)

   "But a growing number of right-leaning individuals and organizations
    have come out against SOPA. Last Wednesday, the Heritage Foundation,
    one of the nation's largest and most influential conservative think
    tanks, published an article by senior research fellow James Gattuso
    warning about the "unintended consequences" of SOPA. And on Thursday,
    he was joined in opposing SOPA by Erick Erickson, editor of the
    popular conservative blog RedState."

 - - -

My sense (including from various of my conservative friends -- yes, I
do have some, quite a few actually!) -- is that the more you
understand how the Internet actually works, the more likely you are to
oppose SOPA/PIPA.  Which makes Congress' avoidance of much serious
technical discussion regarding this issue all the more alarming.

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren