[ NNSquad ] Go Daddy accused of blocking domain transfers

Go Daddy accused of blocking domain transfers

http://j.mp/stD5Hd  (Washington Post)

   "It's a shame that GoDaddy feels they have to block their (former)
    customers from voting with their dollars. We can only guess that at
    GoDaddy, desperate times call for desperate measures.
    From the outside, we don't know how aggressively Namecheap has been
    pinging GoDaddy's services - but it sounds like it's at least
    plausible that it was automatically shut down or throttled per a
    preexisting policy, which would suggest that it could be a
    misunderstanding on Namecheap's part."

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren