[ NNSquad ] "Bell System: All Kinds of People" (1972)

"Bell System: All Kinds of People" (1972)

http://j.mp/weog8a  (YouTube / ~30 minutes)

   "A profile of Bell System employees, cinema-verite style, by director
    Mel London. London was a film producer who shot a lot of commercial
    work, but who also was nominated for best documentary short at the
    1963 Academy Awards."

 - - -

Another wonderful classic just uploaded to YT from the AT&T Tech
Channel.  I was recently contacted by the AT&T employee responsible
for bringing all these great old films online, and I'm told there's a
lot more fascinating ones coming.  Much has been lost to time, but
since the Bell System made so many, lots have survived as well. I love
this stuff.