[ NNSquad ] Phishing attack on Stratfor media contact list

Phishing attack on Stratfor media contact list

I'm getting word that various media points are receiving phishing
messages possibly directed at the Stratfor media contact list.

One would hope that language like:

"deranged, sexually deviant criminal hacker terrorist masterminds"

would be a giveaway.  Don't respond to such messages, of course.
Full text is below.

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren

 - - - -

<start phishing message>

Hello loyal Stratfor clients,

We are still working to get our website secure and back up and running again
as soon as possible.

To show our appreciation for your continued support, we will be making
available all of our premium content *as a free service* from now on.

We would like to hear from our loyal client base as to our handling of the
recent intrusion by those deranged, sexually deviant criminal hacker
terrorist masterminds. Please fill out the following form and return it to
me

My mobile: 512-658-3152
My home phone: 512-894-0125

For the video announcement, please see