[ NNSquad ] RIAA blasts SOPA alternative, calls Web piracy a national security threat!

RIAA blasts SOPA alternative, calls Web piracy a national security threat!

http://j.mp/Agn560  (Washington Post)

    Glazier sees these delays as hugely damaging, saying that each day a
    piracy-facilitating website stays online can cost millions of dollars
    to "American companies, employees and [the] economy," and be "an
    ongoing threat to the security and safety of our citizens."

 - - -

Meanwhile, at a secret location, the enemies of the Unites States make their
nefarious plans...

"Then it's settled.  We'll have the Americans begging for mercy once
 we launch our new pirate music and Web sites.  They'll give up without
 a single shot being fired!"

"OK, who wants to run the Lady Gaga site?"

"Next is our pirate 'Liberace World' site."

"And I have great hopes for our site that distributes illegal
 copies of "Bachelor Father" and "Leave It to Beaver."

"The Americans don't stand a chance!"

"Any questions?  Yes?  Where will we register our domains
 for all these sites?  That's obvious.  GO DADDY!  They're
 like working with family!

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren