[ NNSquad ] Google's "Bouncer" adds new layer to Android app security

Google's "Bouncer" adds new layer to Android app security

http://j.mp/yetsjX  (Google Mobile Blog)

   "Today we're revealing a service we've developed, codenamed Bouncer,
    which provides automated scanning of Android Market for potentially
    malicious software without disrupting the user experience of Android
    Market or requiring developers to go through an application approval
    process."

 - - -

Excellent.

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com