[ NNSquad ] Email Language Tips Off Work Hierarchy

Email Language Tips Off Work Hierarchy

http://j.mp/z3U0Fw  (Science Daily)

   "Members of the modern workforce might be surprised to learn that if
    they use the word "weekend" in a workplace email, chances are they're
    sending the message up the org chart. The same is true for the words
    "voicemail," "driving," "okay" -- and even a choice four-letter word
    that rhymes with "hit." However a new study by Georgia Tech's Eric
    Gilbert shows that certain words and phrases indeed are reliable
    indicators of whether workplace emails are sent to someone higher or
    lower in the corporate hierarchy."

 - - -

Well, *sh--*, if it's *okay* with you, I'll be checking my *voicemail*
before *driving* out there for the *weekend*!