[ NNSquad ] AT&T clarifies data throttling policy

AT&T clarifies data throttling policy

http://j.mp/w8UB8r  (Android Police)

   "Customers with a 3G or 4G smartphone - who also still have our
    unlimited data plan - will see speeds reduced if they use 3GB
    (gigabytes) of data or more in a billing cycle. Speeds will return to
    normal at the start of the next billing cycle. For context, less than
    5 percent of smartphone customers use more than 3GB per month.  For
    customers with a 4G LTE smartphone - who also still have our unlimited
    data plan - data speeds will be reduced if usage is 5GB (gigabytes) or